Ten tips to prevent the appearance of acne
Washing the face twice a day, not bothering the pimples and drinking lots of water are some tips to avoid acne.
- Do not bother the beans. This increases the production of sebum and rupture of the membranes under the skin, which can cause more pimples. In this way also avoids the scars on the face.
- It is advisable to wash your face twice with a soap suitable for your skin. Sponges or brushes should not be used.
- Avoid eating fatty or spicy foods. Other foods that should be avoided are: sugar, dairy and fried, change them for vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water. Water serves as a cleaning agent, takes away everything that does not serve it.
- When you can avoid using makeup. This covers the pores and produces more black spots. At night do not forget to cleanse your face.
- Avoid products made with oil, do not use oil to remove your makeup.
- Keep your face clean. Do not touch it constantly.
- Exercise to maintain blood circulation and eliminate toxins.
- Do not stress. Stress generates acne and worsens the condition of the skin.
- Look for sun and fresh air. The sun stimulates vitamin D, essential for healthy skin, and, together with fresh air, reduces stress.